PDA

View Full Version : Remember Back When..

Epona
10-24-2008, 10:03 PM
I was just thinking of all the rpgs that I have belonged to in the years... and it was like wow. So a bit of history lesson..

I started real rpg was in 2002.

Afton Cecini at Medieval Nights at www.charmed-boards.com. That is where I met B for the first time :hug: And Justin. We can't forget Justin.

I joined up Guardians of Light at after-darkness.com. Valfreyja Cecini came to be. Chris joined me there. He and I belonged to a Hogwarts board before I did battle rpgs. Irene and Jay were met there.

Then I went to corrs-boards.com for the rpg.. umm I can't remember what it was called. Epona Cecini came to be. That is where I met Rich, Tash, Ally, and Dylan.

I did a few x-men boards. Wow long time. I really liked one based off of the high school version and I played Jubilee. It was great :)

Elemental boards had an rpg that I had a character in. Wow.

RotZ Etain Cecini came to be on that board.

Wicked Legacy is where I met Davey. :)

So what rpgs have you belonged to in the past?

Serneum
10-24-2008, 10:35 PM
Some hogwarts RPG I hacked...some hogwarts one with you :P I was on charmed-boards with you as well. I went to Corrs, I also went to RotZ and here. Like you said there was also that after-darkness one..

I cant help but feel I missed a few

Silverhawk
10-24-2008, 10:38 PM
Chris. . . are you stalking my cousin? I must voice my concern if you are! j/k LOL!

willblade
08-27-2009, 10:23 PM
Ah, let's see here...i did RP briefly at charmed-boards. Also did some RP at elemental-boards before joining in with Guardians of Light in all of it's incarnations and re-locations haha. Was on Reign of the Zodiac as well, the earlier version of the RP here, and a couple of others that i don't really remember the name of.

Rhiannon
08-28-2009, 01:32 AM
Hmmm lets see shall we ;)

I started out on Elemental Boards back in the day when it was still pure and all nice :hehe:
Then moved on to Charmed boards where i met some other people who introduced me to After-Darkness.com where I joined MoE and became one of their leaders Riana (man i kicked ass lol).

After there RotZ which was my own board i was mainly Capricia there.

I was at Trent's board Enchanted-Rebirth for a while, back and forth again lol.

Then TMC.. yes back and there were other boards, I am at http://sanguineaffliction.com/forum/ since 2005, I play a few characters there, my main one is Alexandra ;)

Drake
08-30-2009, 01:59 PM
Hum.

I took part in a small scale Buffy RPG on Charmed-Net, which really was only a thread for people to RP in.

I believe I started RPing on Wicked Legacy as Nathan. Met a few good people there. Unlike Irene, I didn`t rock back then, much the opposite. lol.

Then a few RotZ incarnations, TMC incarnations and a couple of RPGs here and there.

Short attention span. :(

Devious
03-02-2011, 05:07 AM
Oooh good thread Becky! Nice trip down memory lane. A really really long trip. I'm horrible with dates but I remembering joining up on Charmed-boards and someone suggested WB-Devotions where I joined MoE and met tons of people. Justin, Irene, Ally, Tash, B, Rich and Trent just to name a few. I think I went back to Charmed-boards when Medieval Nights first started up. I tried playing a 'good' character, and that lasted all of 5 seconds - I love the evil ones much more - suits my personality maybe? :D

From there moved over to Corrs which then turned into Simply-Fantasy. Met Becky and Mia and did Dawn of The Gods. Mainly based on the Greek gods with a few other cultures thrown in there. Go Apollo! Also did another rpg called Revelations with Justin and Ally - and had one of my favourite characters there.

TMC a while back - can't remember the character because I was only here for a little while before life got crazy. I took a few years break altogether and now only now just getting back into a bit of it. Wow. That's almost 10 years I think in the world of rpg

Rhiannon
03-02-2011, 11:19 AM
*remembers when Dylan played her friend who stole her from his bestfriend and then left her* :'( I'm still recovering from the heartbreak.. but man did we kick some ass back then :D