Hidden In Shadows
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Default Hacker Diary

August 5, 2008

Today, is the first day of our lives! Again, the other admins of the board were playing quietly in a corner and I was able to sneak and do some cool things to the board. It didn't take long for Bness to figure out that the board has some new features on it because of the upgrade that we face. Myspace like vistor messages appeared silently on profile pages. Friends can be befriended in a flash. You Tube snuck onto the board and stuck its logo on us. So we can post you tube videos on the board now. [*youtube][/*youtube]. Chatbox was one that couldn't be hidden. And the invite your friends was hard to hide as well. Money system was upgraded and working soundly... so far. A PANIC button was put on so those at work can panic and put the website on another site. A Facebook like status was added to the board so you can add just what you are feeling.

Shhh.. the other admins are getting restless. I must go back and start playing again. However I am sure that there will be other hacks coming our way.
    Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
    You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby just say yes.

They say that time heals everything, but I'm still waiting.

Media Executive
    Posting Princess
    Forgive, sounds good.
    Forget, I wish I could

Hidden In Shadows
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%

October 21, 2008

Dear Diary,

I could not sleep! I woke up at 3am thanks to the three furry creatures that roam around in my room. *glares at Lancelot, Morgan, and especially Gwen* I snuck onto the computer late at night to see what I can do. It didn't take long for me to lose the main page of tmc for two seconds.. oops. :em: But as soon as I brought it back up, it was smooth sailing. I was able to make the header look better on the Medialized style. The rest of the headers were centerized again. The navbar moved up to where it was before. And two lines make it look very distinguished. It was a great morning of hacking. Now if only I didn't feel so tired!
    Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
    You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby just say yes.

Media Executive
    Posting Princess
    Forgive, sounds good.
    Forget, I wish I could

Hidden In Shadows
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%

March 7, 2009

Wow what a day. Since certain people decided that work was important today, (gee, I wonder why they thought that?) I grew bored. So like any other hacker that gets bored, I looked at a wonderful site that has lots of different hacks. I cracked my knuckles and got working.

Vbtemplates was installed. We are able to make web pages using the vb forum styles and keeping you logged in. An example of one is at: http://tmc.servebbs.net/view.php?pg=beyondevolution

Categories were spaced out and separated.

Profile Fields were added for BE and now you can have a different avatar for your BE character as well as your username in the game changes to your character's name. This is still in the works, so please be patient. To fill out the information, go to usercp. Click on edit extra options and fill it out. Make sure you click save.

Welcome Hack was put back up from the old board Just updated to make it work for the 3.7 board.

Chatbox/Shoutbox was updated and is now on all pages. Enjoy! Some bugs were fixed in it as well.

Well, that's all for now.

Media Executive
    Posting Princess
    Forgive, sounds good.
    Forget, I wish I could

Hidden In Shadows
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%

April 1, 2009

APRIL FOOL'S!!

Actually this hacker was quite busy this morning. She installed a new game upon the board. Please try it out Army.

I also installed something that should make the board run faster. We like faster!!

Media Executive
    Posting Queen
    Neutral Leader
    Catch me if you can!! Silverhawk's Avatar
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Awards Top Poster

I love it! I love it! I love it!

I it!!!

He found himself grinning down at her exasperated expression. "You have problems with authority."
    She tossed her head, her eyes sparkling with mischief. Waves of dark hair spilled around her face and down her shoulders. "Fortunately, I don't acknowledge anyone as an authority, so there's no problem whatsoever."

Media Executive
    Posting Princess
    Forgive, sounds good.
    Forget, I wish I could

Hidden In Shadows
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%

January 22, 2015

Dear Diary,

I had to brush the dust off of you! Wow it was dusty! Been so long since a hack has been put on, but alas, there is a new one.

For a new game in the works, we added levels and experience into the postbit legacy (place where your pic is). This will make more sense later, but now enjoy it!

Media Executive
    Posting Princess
    Forgive, sounds good.
    Forget, I wish I could

Hidden In Shadows
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%

July 6, 2020

Wow what a year! But, TMC is back up!

Thread Information