<center>Epona's Avatar</center>
Epona is wondering.

: 45 [?]
: 4,705,668
: 5,107,448

Rubies (TOP! 2): 1,745,408
Default Kali Yuga #1

Death Is Only The Beginning

The world has been turned upside down. In this plane, Buffy Anne Summers was killed by the Master at the beginning of her peak. Sunnydale is not sunny any longer. Willow, Xander and Cordelia have all been turned to vampires. The Master is still wandering the night at Sunnydale. It is up to the group from the other plane to straighten up the mess.

The group finds themselves in a place where Buffy and Willow spent a lot of time, the library of the high school. The stacks are all ruined and shattered in different pieces. It looks like it wasn't used for a long time.

Valfreyja appeared with the group and smiled grimly. Her brown hair was pulled into a ponytail. She ditched her normal valkyrie outfit for a pair of jeans and a purple tee-shirt that said "Got Valkyrie?"

"This is Buffy's world. Magic is more wild in this world than you are used to Harry, Hermoine, and Ron. Magic can be used by anyone who studies it in this verse. Please be careful for vampires rule the night here and food for them is down."

Harry Potter- temp

Harry looked at the ancient that pulled him from his world. His eyebrow crickled as he listened to Valfreyja. He sighed and pulled out his wand. He was going to be ready for anything.

Prue Halliwell- temp

Prue wrinkled her nose as she looked around at the mess. Trying to take charge, she looked at Val and tried to understand that magic was more wild here. She waved her hands and nothing happened to the books that she aimed at. Frowning, she looked at Valfreyja.

"What does that mean with our powers?"
Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby just say yes.

They say that time heals everything, but I'm still waiting.
Epona is offline   Reply With Quote Thank