Catch me if you can!!

<center>Epona's Avatar</center>

Epona is wondering.

: 45 [?]
: 4,754,770
: 5,107,448

Rubies (TOP! 2): 1,745,408

March 7, 2009

Wow what a day. Since certain people decided that work was important today, (gee, I wonder why they thought that?) I grew bored. So like any other hacker that gets bored, I looked at a wonderful site that has lots of different hacks. I cracked my knuckles and got working.

Vbtemplates was installed. We are able to make web pages using the vb forum styles and keeping you logged in. An example of one is at: http://tmc.servebbs.net/view.php?pg=beyondevolution

Categories were spaced out and separated.

Profile Fields were added for BE and now you can have a different avatar for your BE character as well as your username in the game changes to your character's name. This is still in the works, so please be patient. To fill out the information, go to usercp. Click on edit extra options and fill it out. Make sure you click save.

Welcome Hack was put back up from the old board Just updated to make it work for the 3.7 board.

Chatbox/Shoutbox was updated and is now on all pages. Enjoy! Some bugs were fixed in it as well.

Well, that's all for now.

They say that time heals everything, but I'm still waiting.
Epona is offline   Reply With Quote Thank