An Ember in the Ashes
Post-a-licious

<center>Nekoi's Avatar</center>

Nekoi is unwritten, undefined.

: 41 [?]
: 2,258,382
: 2,530,022

Rubies (TOP! 12): 761,106
Rep Power: 10000 Nekoi will become famous soon enoughNekoi will become famous soon enoughNekoi will become famous soon enoughNekoi will become famous soon enoughNekoi will become famous soon enoughNekoi will become famous soon enoughNekoi will become famous soon enoughNekoi will become famous soon enoughNekoi will become famous soon enough

So far I've only read Bitten but I've bought Stolen so I'll read that too during the summer. What annoys me is that those are the only two that have been translated to Swedish, and even though I have no problems understanding the English language just fine I've always preferred reading in Swedish, because of the flow of the language and of course I have a deeper understanding of it so descriptions and feelings and such become much more vivid to me than reading in English...

The first was good though, I don't wanna stretch to really good because... well, it's typical for it's genre - very focused on sex and though I can appreciate that aspect as well I found other parts lacked because of it. I'm a big crier, I cry over everything but when characters died in Bitten I wasn't even slightly moved because it was mentioned and then almost past within the same chapter which disappointed me, I want to be moved by books and movies.

Like I said, I thought it was good but not great.

Search for beauty, find your shore. Try to save them all, bleed no more.
You have such oceans within.
In the end I will always love you.
Nekoi is offline   Reply With Quote Thank