vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Default BE Bloopers

Clip #1 - How the scene turned out. . .

“It isn’t the dirty stares I worry about!”

Valen winked at Tasper as he stepped from the dressing room and took back the dirty clothing. In a deft move he flung the stinking garments at Maxima, but used a device to teleport them back to the villa before they could even get half way to her.

“It is the other stares that bother me! I’m not one to share with the other kids.” Just then Garbiana held up a beautiful dress. “That is lovely, Garbiana. It will look even more so on her.”

Valen chuckled softly as he turned about for all to see how the outfit fit him. The heat sensitive fabric made interesting patterns where it touched his skin. The colors were amazing. Tasper was right, the color of the pants were a perfect match to the heated look he gazed at Maxima with. He bowed ever so elegantly to her.

“What do you think?”

Garbiana

“Yes, Majesty.”

Garbiana moved with a determined stride through the shop. She looked at different dresses, tutted quietly to herself and moved on. At last she pulled one off the rack with a bright smile.

“How about this on, my lady?”

Tasper

Tasper giggled at the face Maxima made. He handed the clothing back to Valen as he reached for them. He yelped and tried to intercept that as the Talon sent them flying toward Maxima. He stopped just short of her as he realized they were no longer there to catch. He turned and glared at Valen. Luckily Garbian diverted their attention with another amazing dress. . . or he might have said something not so nice.

“That will look beautiful on my lady!”
    Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
    You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby just say yes.

They say that time heals everything, but I'm still waiting.

Media Executive
    Posting Princess
    Forgive, sounds good.
    Forget, I wish I could

Hidden In Shadows
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Clip#1 - Take #1 . . .

Valen winked at Tasper as he stepped from the dressing room and took back the dirty clothing. In a deft move he flung the stinking garments at Maxima, but used a device to teleport them back to the villa before they could even get half way to her. Only. . . he missed. An entire rack of clothing vanished from Garbiana’s small shop. The filthy clothes struck Maxima dead in the face.

“It is the other. . .” Silverhawk couldn’t finish his lines as he burst into laughter. He tried to get it together, with little success. After a few moments of laughter and Garbiana’s soft cough he managed to turn and look at the dress she was holding up. “That is lovely, Garbiana. It will look even more so on her. . . when she cleans up!”

Garbiana

“Yes, Majesty.”

Garbiana moved with a determined stride through the shop. She looked at different dresses, tutted quietly to herself and moved on. At last she pulled one off the rack with a bright smile. She looked up just in time to see the queen and her servant go down. Silverhawk’s laughter was contagious. After a bit she managed to control herself. She coughed to get his attention in a vain hope to continue. She held up the dress, grinning from ear to ear.

“How about this on, my lady?”

Tasper

Tasper giggled at the face Maxima made. He handed the clothing back to Valen as he reached for them. He yelped and tried to intercept that as the Talon sent them flying toward Maxima. He almost caught them, but the clothing rack next to him caught his attention as it vanished and plowed right into Maxima. They went down in a wiggling heap covered in smelly much covered clothes! He could hear Silverhawk and Garbiana laughing.

CUT! Do it again!

Media Executive
    Posting Princess
    Forgive, sounds good.
    Forget, I wish I could

Hidden In Shadows
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Clip#1 - Take #5 . . .

Valen winked at Tasper as he stepped from the dressing room and took back the dirty clothing. In a deft move he flung the stinking garments at Maxima, but used a device to teleport them back to the villa before they could even get half way to her.

“It is the dirt on your face. . .” Silverhawk erupted into laughter pointing at a smear of dirt still on Maxima’s cheek.

Garbiana

“Yes, Majesty.”

Garbiana moved with a determined stride through the shop. She looked at different dresses, tutted quietly to herself and moved on. At last she pulled one off the rack with a bright smile. She burst into a giggling fit as she heard Silverhawk’s comment. She simply put the dress back and walked back t o her cue point for the next take. . . giggling the whole way!

Tasper

Tasper giggled at the face Maxima made. He giggled a bit harder than needed as he noticed the dirt smear. He handed the clothing back to Valen as he reached for them and tilted his head to indicate the mark. He yelped and tried to intercept that as the Talon sent them flying toward Maxima. He stopped just short of her as he realized they were no longer there to catch. He turned and glared at Valen before collapsing into a fit of laughter. He clutched his sides as he tried to control himself. . .

CUT! Do it again! And for the love of little creatures! Somebody get that off her face!
    Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
    You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby just say yes.

Media Executive
    Posting Princess
    Forgive, sounds good.
    Forget, I wish I could

Hidden In Shadows
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Clip#1 - Take #14 . . .

“It isn’t the dirty . . ." And just like that he lost it. Everyone burst into laughter at about the same time. The giggles continued for minutes. Everytime they began to calm down someone would utter a word like 'dirty' or 'catch'!

CUT!

Media Executive
    Posting Princess
    Forgive, sounds good.
    Forget, I wish I could

Hidden In Shadows
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Clip #2 - How the scene turned out. . .

Getting up, Giorgio began to put on his clothes that Rannie laid out for him...

Ember sat on the bed sipping at her tea.

Media Executive
    Posting Princess
    Forgive, sounds good.
    Forget, I wish I could

Hidden In Shadows
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Clip#2 - Take #1 . . .

Rannie

The lad strode to the closet and returned with shoes for Giorgio. Rannie knelt to place them on his lord’s feet.

“Is there specific armor or weapons you will be needing, my lord? It seems the chamber is capable of simulating any you may wish. . .”

Rannie began to ask as he rose to his feet. He never finished his line as the top of his head collided with the bottom of Giorgio’s chin. The lad landed sprawled on the ground. . .

CUT! Do it again!

Media Executive
    Posting Princess
    Forgive, sounds good.
    Forget, I wish I could

Hidden In Shadows
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Clip #2 –Take #2. . .

Rannie

The lad strode to the closet and returned with shoes for Giorgio. Rannie knelt to place them on his lord’s feet.

“Is there specific armor or weapons you will be needing, my lord? It seems the chamber is. . .”

Rannie broke into laughter as he saw that Giorgio had put his pants on inside out. The lad fell to the floor holding his sides and writhing in mirth.

AGAIN!

Media Executive
    Posting Princess
    Forgive, sounds good.
    Forget, I wish I could

Hidden In Shadows
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Clip #2 –Take #7. . .

Rannie

“Are you sure there isn’t anything else you need my lord?.”

Rannie asked as he slowly rose to his feet, trailing to fingers up the side of Giorgio’s body as he went. He only managed to hold a straight face as far as Giorgio’s chest. . . then he doubled over in laughter!

DO IT AGAIN! THIS TIME BY THE SCRIPT, PEOPLE!

Media Executive
    Posting Queen
    Neutral Leader
    Catch me if you can!! Silverhawk's Avatar
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Awards Top Poster

Clip #3 - How the scene turned out. . .

Peter Zidayne

Pete was getting nervous. He paced outside the bathroom door. He wanted to knock, but didn’t want to risk upsetting Chari more. Her earlier reactions had hinted at a deep trauma. He fidgeted and paced. Eventually he returned to the door and softly called out.

“Chari? Morgan? Is everything okay in there?” He leaned his head against the door, feeling useless. “If I can help in any way. . .”

Morgan

“Alright, no healing. How about a towel to staunch the bleeding?” Morgan took one from the shelf over the toilet and held it out to Chari. “No waffles. Not without you.”

For all her youthful appearance, Morgan had an old soul. But then she experienced trauma young, witnessing the slaughter of all that she loved through her mother’s eyes. . . just before her mother was killed as well. She had been only five and fairly new to her powers. But, as one of the surviving exiled Tsulran, she had been taught to hold a sword by the time she could walk. Her mother and uncle had seen to her training. By the time she had come to Earth she could hold her own against most adults. Now, six years later, she was Heir to the Zarmonian Empire and General of Star’s elite forces. Morgan had grown up young.

But for all of that, she was still a young girl. She didn’t understand much of the images that played through Chari’s troubled mind. While she had never been tortured, she could see that Chari had been. And more. Morgan pulled out of her mind, she had seen enough.

“Chari, you can handle this. Look at me. You are stronger than you know.”

She answered Pete with a quick message telling him to keep calm, that his eyes going red had been the trigger. Morgan looked calmly at the woman before her. Her purple eyes were filled with assurance. The impish young face held a sweet smile, and a trace of sadness. She calmly reached into the tub and picked up the knife.

“You don’t need this now. Nobody will hurt you here. That is just Pete out there, not the one who hurt you.” With her free hand she gently touched Chari’s temple. “You have such strength in you.”

With that simple touch, and metal abilities few could master, Morgan unlocked the next level of powers in Chari’s mind. With an impish twist to her lips Morgan lightly ‘tagged’ Chari’s knee and raced to the door. She had to pause to unlock it. But then she dashed into the room beyond. Her mental giggles and keen sense of play contradicting her earlier seriousness. She was as fickle as the tide. As fickle as a child.

Chari

"Just go have the waffles.. I'll be out in a minute."
    Chari murmured.

Chari jumped a mile when the curtain was pulled aside and Morgan held out a towel to her. The little girl's response about the waffles was unexpectedly mature for someone so young.

Her voice was full of confidence and belief that Chari could handle what had been done to her. But she was a child, she didn't know the depths of hell she'd been through, Chari wasn't sure she would make it. Wasn't really sure she wanted to!

"You are stronger than you know.”

"NO, no I'm not." Chari hid her face in her knees and tried not to cry, but tears welled up in her eyes. She didn't see Morgan take the knife until it was too late. "That's not a toy, give it back."

"You have such strength in you”
    "Listen to her Chari, she's right."

"I don't care! Give it back!" Chari demanded despite Morgan's assurances that she didn't need it. She held out her hand fully expecting Morgan to do as she was told. Chari tried to get it back, but she didn't want to hurt Morgan in the process. "It doesn't matter who's out there. That's MINE and you CAN'T take it!!"

The girl just tapped her knee and the ran out of the room giggling and she still had Chari's knife! Chari scrambled out of the tub completely too p#ssed off to think about bleeding or even being scared. She wanted her knife back! She NEEDED it!

"Get back here!" Chari yelled chasing after Morgan.

Morgan

"I can't talk to you anymore."

And it was true. Chari wasn't in mortal danger anymore, so Morgan couldn't telepath to her. Not until Chari gave her permission. Morgan was smaller and faster, so managed to make it to out into the corridor before Chari could catch up. Morgan glanced back and stuck out her tongue.

With a mischievous grin the child enacted her gravital control and began to hover above the floor. . . while still running. Next she drew up her Mentalshield around herself. So, away she went, running through the halls like a hamster in a ball, smashing into all in her path.

Chari

"Get back here!"
    Chari yelled chasing after Morgan. She clamored her way out of the bathtub to go after the little girl. Chari barreled out of the bathroom determined to get her knife back. She needed it! It was the only one she had left! "That's NOT a toy! You can hurt yourself with it!"

"What's THAT supposed to mean?" Chari demanded as she pursued the child. Morgan was fast! She was out in the corridor before Chari could do much about it, but she was hard on her heels.

"Pete she's got my knife!!" Exasperated she looked to him for support then back into the hallway, he seemed to know how to get her to behave.

"Get back here now young lady!!" When Morgan stuck her tongue out at her, Chari narrowed her eyes. Oh it was sooo on. Chari bolted after her determined more than ever to get her things back! She was slightly thrown off her stride when Morgan began to hover and then careen down the hallways. She chased after her but Morgan had a jump start on her.

He found himself grinning down at her exasperated expression. "You have problems with authority."
    She tossed her head, her eyes sparkling with mischief. Waves of dark hair spilled around her face and down her shoulders. "Fortunately, I don't acknowledge anyone as an authority, so there's no problem whatsoever."

Media Executive
    Posting Queen
    Neutral Leader
    Catch me if you can!! Silverhawk's Avatar
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Awards Top Poster

Clip #1 –Take #1. . .

Peter Zidayne

Pete was getting nervous. He paced outside the bathroom door. He wanted to knock, but didn’t want to risk upsetting Chari more. Her earlier reactions had hinted at a deep trauma. He fidgeted and paced. Eventually he returned to the door and softly called out.

“Chari? Morgan? Is everything okay in there?” He leaned his head against the door, feeling useless. “If I can help in any way. . .”

Morgan

“Alright, no healing. How about a towel to staunch the bleeding?” Morgan took one from the shelf over the toilet and held it out to Chari. “No waffles. Not without you.”

For all her youthful appearance, Morgan had an old soul. But then she experienced trauma young, witnessing the slaughter of all that she loved through her mother’s eyes. . . just before her mother was killed as well. She had been only five and fairly new to her powers. But, as one of the surviving exiled Tsulran, she had been taught to hold a sword by the time she could walk. Her mother and uncle had seen to her training. By the time she had come to Earth she could hold her own against most adults. Now, six years later, she was Heir to the Zarmonian Empire and General of Star’s elite forces. Morgan had grown up young.

But for all of that, she was still a young girl. She didn’t understand much of the images that played through Chari’s troubled mind. While she had never been tortured, she could see that Chari had been. And more. Morgan pulled out of her mind, she had seen enough.

“Chari, you can handle this. Look at me. You are stronger than you know.”

She answered Pete with a quick message telling him to keep calm, that his eyes going red had been the trigger. Morgan looked calmly at the woman before her. Her purple eyes were filled with assurance. The impish young face held a sweet smile, and a trace of sadness. She calmly reached into the tub and picked up the knife.

“You don’t need this now. Nobody will hurt you here. That is just Pete out there, not the one who hurt you.” With her free hand she gently touched Chari’s temple. “You have such strength in you.”

With that simple touch, and metal abilities few could master, Morgan unlocked the next level of powers in Chari’s mind. With an impish twist to her lips Morgan lightly ‘tagged’ Chari’s knee and raced to the door. She had to pause to unlock it. But then she dashed into the room beyond. Her mental giggles and keen sense of play contradicting her earlier seriousness. She was as fickle as the tide. As fickle as a child.

Chari

"Just go have the waffles.. I'll be out in a minute."
    Chari murmured.

Chari jumped a mile when the curtain was pulled aside and Morgan held out a towel to her. The little girl's response about the waffles was unexpectedly mature for someone so young.

Her voice was full of confidence and belief that Chari could handle what had been done to her. But she was a child, she didn't know the depths of hell she'd been through, Chari wasn't sure she would make it. Wasn't really sure she wanted to!

"You are stronger than you know.”

"NO, no I'm not." Chari hid her face in her knees and tried not to cry, but tears welled up in her eyes. She didn't see Morgan take the knife until it was too late. "That's not a toy, give it back."

"You have such strength in you”
    "Listen to her Chari, she's right."

"I don't care! Give it back!" Chari demanded despite Morgan's assurances that she didn't need it. She held out her hand fully expecting Morgan to do as she was told. Chari tried to get it back, but she didn't want to hurt Morgan in the process. "It doesn't matter who's out there. That's MINE and you CAN'T take it!!"

The girl just tapped her knee and the ran out of the room giggling and she still had Chari's knife! Chari scrambled out of the tub completely too p#ssed off to think about bleeding or even being scared. She wanted her knife back! She NEEDED it!

"Get back here!" Chari yelled chasing after Morgan.

Morgan

And it was true. Chari wasn't in mortal danger anymore, so Morgan couldn't telepath to her. Not until Chari gave her permission. Morgan was smaller and faster, so managed to make it to out into the corridor before Chari could catch up. Morgan glanced back and stuck out her tongue.

With a mischievous grin the child enacted her gravital control and began to hover above the floor. . . while still running. Next she drew up her Mentalshield around herself. So, away she went, running through the halls like a hamster in a ball, smashing into all in her path. Until she hit a wall and rebounded back down the corridor, hovering in her ball as she flipped head over heels repeatedly.

Cari and Pete stood in the doorway giggling.

CUT!

He found himself grinning down at her exasperated expression. "You have problems with authority."
    She tossed her head, her eyes sparkling with mischief. Waves of dark hair spilled around her face and down her shoulders. "Fortunately, I don't acknowledge anyone as an authority, so there's no problem whatsoever."

Thread Information