Thread: Kelley Armstrong

vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Default Kelley Armstrong

I'm a huge fan of this authors books. I love her Otherworldly Supernatural books. She writes about incredibly strong women. My favorite has got to be Elena and Clay, he's so sexy and protective and dark. I also love Jamie and Jeremy and Hope and Karl. I wasn't such a fan of Living With The Dead because it was written in the third person. I'm so looking forward to Frostbitten because its another Elena story.

Who else reads these books?

Thanks to Sarah for the banner

Media Executive
    Too Hot To Handle
    Blessed Leader
    An Ember in the Ashes
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%

So far I've only read Bitten but I've bought Stolen so I'll read that too during the summer. What annoys me is that those are the only two that have been translated to Swedish, and even though I have no problems understanding the English language just fine I've always preferred reading in Swedish, because of the flow of the language and of course I have a deeper understanding of it so descriptions and feelings and such become much more vivid to me than reading in English...

The first was good though, I don't wanna stretch to really good because... well, it's typical for it's genre - very focused on sex and though I can appreciate that aspect as well I found other parts lacked because of it. I'm a big crier, I cry over everything but when characters died in Bitten I wasn't even slightly moved because it was mentioned and then almost past within the same chapter which disappointed me, I want to be moved by books and movies.

Like I said, I thought it was good but not great.
    Be still, my son - you're home. Oh when did you become so cold?
    The blade will keep on descending - all you need is to feel my love.

Search for beauty, find your shore. Try to save them all, bleed no more.
    You have such oceans within.
    In the end I will always love you.

Posting Jester
    Crazy/Deadly/Beautiful
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%

She's recently brought out a new series for young adults, which I've bought because I'm a huge fan. She's kept the series linked to her Women of the Otherworld books, which I like. She completed a series of 3 books called the Darkest Pwers and is now on a spin off series from that called Darkness Rising. I've bought the first book in the series but I've not gotten around to reading it yet.

Thread Information