Media Executive Catch me if you can!! Kawanee's Avatar
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Default Nwa Pante Rising: By Kawanee Hamilton

http://www.amazon.com/Pante-Rising-E...wanee+hamilton

The 21st birthday is a milestone in every young person’s life, but for Shiloh Campbell, the road is a bit bumpier than usual and the GPS reads: Your guess is as good as mine!

The trouble starts when her friends take her to a strip club, and spring for a private dance. Probably not the best idea they’ve ever had; Shiloh is an Nwa Pante or were-panther, and she’s in HEAT. She happily gets more than she bargained for in Turi Holden..

Turi, a tom, just trying to please, is a not your average Tom however. He’s a member of The Council, a governing group, overseeing the supernatural beings that make up the Enclave and in the human world. Shiloh’s in his territory and while she should’ve been registered with the Enclave Security Administration, she isn’t.

His investigation into why she isn’t sets off a chain of events that results in them being kidnapped at gunpoint and threatens to expose them all to the human world. They’ve slept together, been kidnapped and tortured and they even dated yet!

The road to happiness however goes through Turi and her life takes the scenic route from a one night stand to happily ever after! So join Shiloh and Turi as love hangs in the balance in this tale of murder, mystery and magical worlds.

Movie Critic Post-a-licious Amberelle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%

It's an awesome book.. everyone should check it out =D

Media Executive
    Posting Queen
    Neutral Leader
    Catch me if you can!! Silverhawk's Avatar
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Awards Top Poster

I'll second that!! Kawanee has put alot of work and creativity into it!

He found himself grinning down at her exasperated expression. "You have problems with authority."
    She tossed her head, her eyes sparkling with mischief. Waves of dark hair spilled around her face and down her shoulders. "Fortunately, I don't acknowledge anyone as an authority, so there's no problem whatsoever."

Thread Information