Request Thread - Page 2 - The Media Central
The Media Central

Go Back   The Media Central > Media Headquarters > Map To The Stars

Notices

Map To The Stars Lost and wandering around? Then you have come to the right place. If you have questions, need help, or completely lost come on in and ask away.

Old 10-01-2008, 10:35 AM   #11
Serneum
Paparazzi

<center>Serneum's Avatar</center>

Serneum is at school

Level: 32 [?]
Experience: 397,402
Next Level: 453,790

Rubies (TOP! 6): 1,735
Rep Power: 110 Serneum has much to be proud ofSerneum has much to be proud ofSerneum has much to be proud ofSerneum has much to be proud ofSerneum has much to be proud ofSerneum has much to be proud ofSerneum has much to be proud ofSerneum has much to be proud ofSerneum has much to be proud ofSerneum has much to be proud ofSerneum has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Serneum Send a message via MSN to Serneum Send a message via Skype™ to Serneum

Thank you for that...forgot all about this thread

Weapons: Dragon Dagger, Scythe, Throwing Stars | Attributes: Enhanced Speed, Quiet Movement
Abilities: Mud Balls, Camouflage, Heightened Senses, Teleportation | Instincts: Spider Monkey Instinct, Eagle Instinct
Serneum is offline   Reply With Quote Thank
Old 10-01-2008, 10:40 AM   #12
Silverhawk
Media Executive
Posting Queen
Neutral Leader
Catch me if you can!!

<center>Silverhawk's Avatar</center>

Silverhawk is breathing. . . not well, but breathing at all is good.

Level: 51 [?]
Experience: 12,619,453
Next Level: 13,849,320

Rubies (TOP! 1): 2,369,860
Awarded 1 time(s)
Received 2 thank(s)
Rep Power: 10000 Silverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond repute

no problem

He found himself grinning down at her exasperated expression. "You have problems with authority."
She tossed her head, her eyes sparkling with mischief. Waves of dark hair spilled around her face and down her shoulders. "Fortunately, I don't acknowledge anyone as an authority, so there's no problem whatsoever."

Silverhawk is offline   Reply With Quote Thank
Old 10-03-2008, 01:38 PM   #13
Aveya
Paparazzi

Level: 25 [?]
Experience: 96,760
Next Level: 100,000

Rubies (TOP! 13): 585
Rep Power: 0 Aveya has much to be proud ofAveya has much to be proud ofAveya has much to be proud ofAveya has much to be proud ofAveya has much to be proud ofAveya has much to be proud ofAveya has much to be proud ofAveya has much to be proud ofAveya has much to be proud ofAveya has much to be proud ofAveya has much to be proud of

I may just be missing it... I'm looking for the skills table for Sensitives so that I can sign up, but I can't seem to find it.
Aveya is offline   Reply With Quote Thank
Old 10-03-2008, 02:06 PM   #14
Silverhawk
Media Executive
Posting Queen
Neutral Leader
Catch me if you can!!

Awarded 1 time(s)
Received 2 thank(s)
Rep Power: 10000 Silverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond repute

No, it isn't there! I'll find it. I should have a back up at home as that is one I created.

He found himself grinning down at her exasperated expression. "You have problems with authority."
She tossed her head, her eyes sparkling with mischief. Waves of dark hair spilled around her face and down her shoulders. "Fortunately, I don't acknowledge anyone as an authority, so there's no problem whatsoever."

Old 10-03-2008, 04:28 PM   #15
Epona
Media Executive
Posting Princess
Forgive, sounds good.
Forget, I wish I could

Hidden In Shadows
Catch me if you can!!

<center>Epona's Avatar</center>

Epona is wondering.

Level: 45 [?]
Experience: 4,630,347
Next Level: 5,107,448

Rubies (TOP! 2): 1,745,408

Found it! I will post it in a minute.

They say that time heals everything, but I'm still waiting.
Epona is offline   Reply With Quote Thank
Old 10-03-2008, 07:29 PM   #16
Serneum
Paparazzi

Serneum is at school

Rep Power: 110 Serneum has much to be proud ofSerneum has much to be proud ofSerneum has much to be proud ofSerneum has much to be proud ofSerneum has much to be proud ofSerneum has much to be proud ofSerneum has much to be proud ofSerneum has much to be proud ofSerneum has much to be proud ofSerneum has much to be proud ofSerneum has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Serneum Send a message via MSN to Serneum Send a message via Skype™ to Serneum

Do you guys still have a copy of Club Ascension? Even if it's just the description, that would be fine. Aveya and I have backups of MOST of our posts even though we dont have all of them

Weapons: Dragon Dagger, Scythe, Throwing Stars | Attributes: Enhanced Speed, Quiet Movement
Abilities: Mud Balls, Camouflage, Heightened Senses, Teleportation | Instincts: Spider Monkey Instinct, Eagle Instinct
Old 10-04-2008, 09:25 PM   #17
Epona
Media Executive
Posting Princess
Forgive, sounds good.
Forget, I wish I could

Hidden In Shadows
Catch me if you can!!

<center>Epona's Avatar</center>

Epona is wondering.

Level: 45 [?]
Experience: 4,630,347
Next Level: 5,107,448

Rubies (TOP! 2): 1,745,408

There you go.

They say that time heals everything, but I'm still waiting.
Epona is offline   Reply With Quote Thank
Old 10-07-2008, 05:29 PM   #18
Serneum
Paparazzi

Serneum is at school

I believe there was once a thread for one-on-one sign-ups. Any chance of a thread like that again? And instead of set locations, the ability to create our own?

Old 10-10-2008, 12:16 AM   #19
Silverhawk
Media Executive
Posting Queen
Neutral Leader
Catch me if you can!!

Awarded 1 time(s)
Received 2 thank(s)

Do you mean this thread? It has been here for some time now. . .

Old 10-29-2008, 01:56 PM   #20
Bloodstained Hurricane
Beauty

<center>Bloodstained Hurricane's Avatar</center>

Bloodstained Hurricane is tired and hungry

Level: 27 [?]
Experience: 151,696
Next Level: 157,092

Rubies: 2,600
Rep Power: 0 Bloodstained Hurricane is an unknown quantity at this point

I need the information on what my character Alexia Marren had.

I know she was an Etheral

Weapons:
Powers:
Bloodstained Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote Thank