You've got to march! - The Media Central
The Media Central

Go Back   The Media Central > Media Headquarters > Now Starring

Notices

Now Starring Come in and introduce yourself. Don't worry we don't bite... much!

Old 07-18-2013, 12:47 AM   #1
Riot Rhythm
Paparazzi

<center>Riot Rhythm's Avatar</center>

Riot Rhythm has no status.

Level: 13 [?]
Experience: 3,365
Next Level: 4,033

Rubies: 124
Default You've got to march!

Hello everyone! My name is Daniel, but I go around the VB world as Danilo. I've been a part of many boards. I first started role playing back when The Prophecy was like the board to beat. I was an FGBer for most of my time there, but I honestly can't remember any of characters 'cause it's been nearly a decade. haha

I was told to come over here by one of the members on my own Vbulletin (the-afterglow.org) which just opened up.

I'm a huge television addict. I love television. I can't really explain how much I flippin love losing myself in tv shows. Some of my favorites are Lost Girl, Revenge, Teen Wolf, Merlin, True Blood, Hannibal...

I'll stop right there because I can keep going, seriously. Anyways! I'm seriously horrible at these things, but I guess this is the part where all of you lovely people start to welcome me. hehe
Riot Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote Thank
Old 07-18-2013, 09:45 AM   #2
Kawanee
Media Executive
Post Master General

<center>Kawanee's Avatar</center>

Kawanee is weird

Level: 41 [?]
Experience: 2,331,903
Next Level: 2,530,022

Rubies: 1,022,862
Rep Power: 10000 Kawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kawanee Send a message via Yahoo to Kawanee

Aha!! I remember the name Danilo! I'm not a big TV fan, I like to read but when I do watch TV, it's firefly, trueblood, the animation domination on fox, hells kitchen and master chef... walking dead, and Archer (LOVE archer). I recently started watching Longmire, Falling skies and defiance....but only in passing.

Welcome to the board! I hope you'll git yer feet wet and join us in some Rpging.

What's your fancy? Good or Evil or a little bit of both?
Old 07-18-2013, 10:13 AM   #3
Riot Rhythm
Paparazzi

<center>Riot Rhythm's Avatar</center>

Riot Rhythm has no status.

Level: 13 [?]
Experience: 3,365
Next Level: 4,033

Rubies: 124

I'm just now getting into Defiance. It's really cool. :]

As for my alliance. I'm a little bit a both, but I haven't played an evil doer in a long time. hehe
Riot Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote Thank
Old 07-18-2013, 10:52 AM   #4
Silverhawk
Media Executive
Posting Queen
Neutral Leader
Catch me if you can!!

<center>Silverhawk's Avatar</center>

Silverhawk is breathing. . . not well, but breathing at all is good.

Level: 51 [?]
Experience: 12,727,018
Next Level: 13,849,320

Rubies (TOP! 1): 2,369,860
Awarded 1 time(s)
Received 2 thank(s)
Rep Power: 10000 Silverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond repute

WELCOME!
Greetings Danilo, around here I’m known as Silverhawk, Morgan, Dmitri, Ezig, Allysandra, Jaspen, Tasper. . . about 56 different names and characters at last count. I think. But the real name is Windi. Please feel free to check out the board. Beyond Evolution is our main RPG (and my little corner of alternate reality to haunt). If you have any questions feel free to ask. We are going on about 10 years now and trying to get activity back up to our previous standard or better.

I watch TV. . . sometimes. Would help if I plugged on it. Wait, this isn’t one in the house anymore. Crap! I watch Bones, NCIS, and anything along those lines online. I still rewatch old episodes of Pretender. Am forced to watch Dr. Who. . . Becky has made threats. . . and I am mid way to building my own projection system for a neat low cost home theatre.

Well, our dark side is a bit lacking at the moment. Maybe you can turn that around?

Play! Enjoy!

He found himself grinning down at her exasperated expression. "You have problems with authority."
She tossed her head, her eyes sparkling with mischief. Waves of dark hair spilled around her face and down her shoulders. "Fortunately, I don't acknowledge anyone as an authority, so there's no problem whatsoever."

Silverhawk is offline   Reply With Quote Thank
Old 07-19-2013, 11:02 PM   #5
Epona
Media Executive
Posting Princess
Forgive, sounds good.
Forget, I wish I could

Hidden In Shadows
Catch me if you can!!

<center>Epona's Avatar</center>

Epona is wondering.

Level: 45 [?]
Experience: 4,667,260
Next Level: 5,107,448

Rubies (TOP! 2): 1,745,408

Hey Daniel! Welcome to tmc, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Wow fgb... I was too!!! It was a long time ago and didn't get very far, they never wanted to promote me so it didn't last long (maybe a year or so).

Anyways, welcome to TMC, I hope you enjoy it here!

They say that time heals everything, but I'm still waiting.
Epona is offline   Reply With Quote Thank
Old 07-22-2013, 11:05 AM   #6
Crymsyn
French Delicacy
Post-a-licious

<center>Crymsyn's Avatar</center>

Crymsyn has no status.

Level: 38 [?]
Experience: 1,264,128
Next Level: 1,460,206

Rubies: 217,613

hello hello! Welcome!! I'm Tawnya.. but people generally call me T. Around here I am Tedra for the goodie goodies and Amberelle on the dark side.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:21 PM   #7
Dmitri
Post-a-licious

<center>Dmitri's Avatar</center>

Dmitri has no status.

Level: 38 [?]
Experience: 1,358,517
Next Level: 1,460,206

Rubies: 435,867
Rep Power: 107 Dmitri has much to be proud ofDmitri has much to be proud ofDmitri has much to be proud ofDmitri has much to be proud ofDmitri has much to be proud ofDmitri has much to be proud ofDmitri has much to be proud ofDmitri has much to be proud ofDmitri has much to be proud ofDmitri has much to be proud ofDmitri has much to be proud of

Awww. . . he didn't come back.
Dmitri is offline   Reply With Quote Thank