Howdy y'all - The Media Central
The Media Central

Go Back   The Media Central > Media Headquarters > Now Starring

Notices

Now Starring Come in and introduce yourself. Don't worry we don't bite... much!

Old 09-09-2015, 02:48 AM   #1
msmcq2005
Paparazzi

msmcq2005 has no status.

Level: 15 [?]
Experience: 6,266
Next Level: 7,465

Rubies: 157
Default Howdy y'all

Hi all,
I'm Mark an old friend of Kewanee from back when DS was a separate board. I've been playing Rpgs and writing for what 25 years or more. Kewanee and I kind of lost track of each other until last night.

I've since taken the professional writing plunge. I'm self published my first book Valkyrie: Darkness Awaits official release is this Friday September 11.
Old 09-09-2015, 06:36 AM   #2
Silverhawk
Media Executive
Posting Queen
Neutral Leader
Catch me if you can!!

<center>Silverhawk's Avatar</center>

Silverhawk is breathing. . . not well, but breathing at all is good.

Level: 51 [?]
Experience: 12,734,432
Next Level: 13,849,320

Rubies (TOP! 1): 2,369,860
Awarded 1 time(s)
Received 2 thank(s)
Rep Power: 10000 Silverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings! I'm Silverhawk, Morgan, Windi, Dmitri, Naomi, and a good many other names. But when all is said snd down, I am one of the two active admin/onwers around here. Tmc is my home. Welcome.

He found himself grinning down at her exasperated expression. "You have problems with authority."
She tossed her head, her eyes sparkling with mischief. Waves of dark hair spilled around her face and down her shoulders. "Fortunately, I don't acknowledge anyone as an authority, so there's no problem whatsoever."

Silverhawk is offline   Reply With Quote Thank
Old 09-09-2015, 09:00 AM   #3
Kawanee
Media Executive
Post Master General

<center>Kawanee's Avatar</center>

Kawanee is weird

Level: 41 [?]
Experience: 2,334,321
Next Level: 2,530,022

Rubies: 1,022,862
Rep Power: 10000 Kawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kawanee Send a message via Yahoo to Kawanee

hello Mark! Good luck with your book and welcome back to rping.. I hope it doesn't take you away from your writing.
Old 09-09-2015, 01:16 PM   #4
msmcq2005
Paparazzi

msmcq2005 has no status.

I don't think so, it might help with ideas. I'm looking forward to playing here. Thanks for inviting me.
Old 09-09-2015, 02:16 PM   #5
Kawanee
Media Executive
Post Master General

<center>Kawanee's Avatar</center>

Kawanee is weird

Level: 41 [?]
Experience: 2,334,321
Next Level: 2,530,022

Rubies: 1,022,862
Rep Power: 10000 Kawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond reputeKawanee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kawanee Send a message via Yahoo to Kawanee

Just be careful, this isn't like DS where it was kind of open and you created your own character/species. They created this world and the characters/species and what nots so you can't use it or them in your book. Some of the people who created it aren't around to ask for permission so it's just easier to warn people up front. (Especially authors who look at this stuff as fodder for stories)

You CAN probably use your adventure here as a guideline to use in a storyline that works for your book tho... use characters you create to fill in the roles. These characters belong to the people who created them.

I have to be careful if I use Chari as a book to adapt her to my Enclave world and not use their stuff. Which is fair..
Old 09-09-2015, 02:28 PM   #6
Silverhawk
Media Executive
Posting Queen
Neutral Leader
Catch me if you can!!

<center>Silverhawk's Avatar</center>

Silverhawk is breathing. . . not well, but breathing at all is good.

Level: 51 [?]
Experience: 12,734,432
Next Level: 13,849,320

Rubies (TOP! 1): 2,369,860
Awarded 1 time(s)
Received 2 thank(s)
Rep Power: 10000 Silverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond repute

Technically anything posted to TMC becomes property of TMC. This is to protect those of us who don't want our ideas stolen and used by others. Your own character and concepts are allowed, of course, to be used elsewhere if you wish. But consider all else copyrighted. I, for one, have spent a huge amount of time and energy working on this site and would be offended if someone thought they could take my ideas and concepts and writings off them. Understand?

He found himself grinning down at her exasperated expression. "You have problems with authority."
She tossed her head, her eyes sparkling with mischief. Waves of dark hair spilled around her face and down her shoulders. "Fortunately, I don't acknowledge anyone as an authority, so there's no problem whatsoever."

Silverhawk is offline   Reply With Quote Thank
Old 09-09-2015, 06:54 PM   #7
Amberelle
Paparazzi

<center>Amberelle's Avatar</center>

Amberelle has no status.

Level: 36 [?]
Experience: 860,423
Next Level: 1,000,000

Rubies: 145,696
Rep Power: 10 Amberelle is on a distinguished roadAmberelle is on a distinguished road

Welcome! I'm also Crymsyn (Tedra) so look forward to seeing you around =)
Old 09-09-2015, 08:15 PM   #8
msmcq2005
Paparazzi

msmcq2005 has no status.

I said I might. No need to bristle up all at once. As Kewanee knows I have more than enough things stored upstairs to keep me busy for awhile. I respect copyrights, no need to worry.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:04 PM   #9
Camo_Hunter
Wolfalishous Hunter

Camo_Hunter is on the prowl..... for chocolate! *Awoooo!*

Level: 26 [?]
Experience: 100,540
Next Level: 125,609

Rubies: 54,214
Rep Power: 104 Camo_Hunter has much to be proud ofCamo_Hunter has much to be proud ofCamo_Hunter has much to be proud ofCamo_Hunter has much to be proud ofCamo_Hunter has much to be proud ofCamo_Hunter has much to be proud ofCamo_Hunter has much to be proud ofCamo_Hunter has much to be proud ofCamo_Hunter has much to be proud ofCamo_Hunter has much to be proud ofCamo_Hunter has much to be proud of

Hiya I'm Camo_Hunter, I also go by Van or Vani! Yer resident Redneck Werewolf/Dragoness lady! Haha! Does a dramatic bow and opens a bolt-hole then dissapears.

"I don't dance but here I am. Spinning you around and around in circles..."

Camo_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote Thank
Old 09-10-2015, 01:09 AM   #10
Epona
Media Executive
Posting Princess
Forgive, sounds good.
Forget, I wish I could

Hidden In Shadows
Catch me if you can!!

<center>Epona's Avatar</center>

Epona is wondering.

Level: 45 [?]
Experience: 4,669,979
Next Level: 5,107,448

Rubies (TOP! 2): 1,745,408

*waves* I am Becky or aka Epona in B.E. I will be your leader for the game. So if you have any questions, please come to me. :-) I can help with any questions you might have.

They say that time heals everything, but I'm still waiting.
Epona is offline   Reply With Quote Thank