Kali Yuga - The Media Central
The Media Central

Go Back   The Media Central > I-Zone > Interactive Writing

Notices

Interactive Writing For those role players that participate at their leisure, this place is for you.

Old 08-06-2008, 08:31 PM   #1
Epona
Media Executive
Posting Princess
Forgive, sounds good.
Forget, I wish I could

Hidden In Shadows
Catch me if you can!!

<center>Epona's Avatar</center>

Epona is wondering.

Level: 45 [?]
Experience: 4,669,977
Next Level: 5,107,448

Rubies (TOP! 2): 1,745,408
Default Kali Yuga

Earth is filled with several different planes, each have a different variations of the same world. One with dragons running loose, dinosaurs still walking, humans and aliens working together, and etc. Now the Earth has entered a dark time in all planes of it. Evil is winning and it doesn't look great for all those good. In some planes, demons run amuck in streets and all people who are pure of heart have taken to hiding, praying for a better time to arrive. A few on each plane have tried to fight the darkness, some suceeded, others have not. Many have died on all planes and now the Ancients have started to get involved.
The Ancients, the ones who created Earth, decided to step in. The balance that was created for good and evil was getting tipped to the point it would destroy Earth. After discussing it, they decided to use their powers to pull all that were fighting the evil into the same plane. Young and old were gathered to make the balance tip back into place. Now, the group has to travel from plane to plane to battle the evil of the plane, not knowing when they will be able to go back to their own world.

Welcome To Hogwarts

A world that witches and wizards use wands and brooms. In a school that magic is taught to those who have the talent, is a boy who is called "The Chosen One" by several in his world. An evil is gathering up in the world that even the non magical people (muggles) are noticing. A prophecy made about 17 years ago claim that one can only defeat Lord Voldemort, that boy would be Harry Potter.

Harry Potter
His mentor is dead, and vengance is on his mind. Hunting down the rest of the Horcruxes of Lord Voldemort, he swears he will kill Voldemort, or die trying. Spending some time to himself at his parents house, he starts to pick up where Dumbledore left off.

Hermione Granger
One of Harry's best friend, will stick with him through thick and thin. One of the smartest witches that went through Hogwarts, she is a sponge when it comes to spells and knowledge.

Ron Weasley
Another best friend of Harry's. Being the youngest boy of the Weasley's he always thought he had to prove himself with everything he does.

Charmed, I Am Sure

Three sisters destined to be the strongest witches known throughout history. The power of three now has another sister named Paige. Through all the fighting they have done, through their powers, spells, and potions, they are seasoned veterans when it comes to fighting evil.

Prue Halliwell
The eldest of the four. When Shax attacked her, Prue and Piper both went down. Fortunantly, Leo was able to heal both of them before all was lost. Having the powers of Astral Projection and Telekinesis, she is known to be the strongest of the sisters.

Piper Halliwell
Piper grew up being the middle child and always breaking fights between Prue and Phoebe. Now with Paige in the picture, she finds herself being more of a mediator between the sisters. Taking care of her children, Wyatt and Chris, she wants more than anything to have a world without demons. Her power of Temporal Statis makes a powerful blow to all.

Phoebe Halliwell
Phoebe was the rebelous of the sisters and constantly was fighting with her sisters. Phoebe was the one to find the spell that made them to be the Charmed Ones and now has settled down a bit to become a great columnist. With the power of Premonitions and Levitation, she awaits for when the ancients give her another boost in her powers.

Paige Matthews
Paige was born of a whitelighter and a witch, a forbidden love at that time. Her parents were forced to give her away at birth so the Elders wouldn't take her. Finding her sisters through an attack with Shax, she found out her destiny quite reluctantly. After a few years of feeling left out from the sisters, Paige is now one of the family and uses her whitelighter powers to help the wayward witches and whitelighters.

The Ancients
Epona Cecini
Played by Epona
Not one of the first Ancients, but earned her title after surviving the war of the gods. Standing for everything that is good, she was one of the Ancients that voted for the good to be gathered. Epona is also the contact for the group and acts as a guardian for the group.

Odin
Known to the Norses as the god of war and death. One of the Ancients that usually is neutral when it comes to good and evil. He was one of the original Ancients that created Earth.

Valfreyja Cecini
Played by Epona
Recently just became an Ancient when her time was up in her plane. Now stands for good on the Council, Valfreyja is still learning all the ways of the ancients.

Cole Turner
After being vanquished for the final time, Cole was added to the Ancients to represent evil. His memory of the Halliwells were erased so he would not go after the Halliwells. After seeing Phoebe again, some of the memories started to pop up.

Death Is Only The Beginning

Buffy Summers
Dead twice only to come back, over and over again, Buffy Summers proved more than once that she was the toughest, most powerful slayer to ever set foot on earth. Now that evil is spreading, the famous slayer will move heaven and hell to fight it, by any mean possible, until it is completely obliterated from existence.

Angel/Angelus
The vampire with a soul, the one in all of the prophecies, the one who felt for the slayer. This time around, he chose to work for the greater good, although a small part of him will always remain loyal to the darkness, the side he served for centuries.

Willow Rosenberg
Once a powerful evil being, Willow was always loyal to Buffy and will fight will all of her witch powers to help her friend, and help the power of good to prevail and overcome the darkness that once consumed her.

Cordelia Chase
Once known as a high school b*tch, Cordelia actually became quite powerful in the last few years. After being granted the gift of visions, Cordelia became a higher being, receiving quite a power boost and becoming somewhat of a “higher presence” down here on earth, some kind of connection between humans and heaven. This calling was the reason of her presence among the ranks of good in this quest to get rid of evil everywhere.

The Darkness

Voldemort

Zanku

The First

They say that time heals everything, but I'm still waiting.

Last edited by Silverhawk; 10-11-2008 at 05:23 PM..
Epona is offline   Reply With Quote Thank
Old 08-06-2008, 08:31 PM   #2
Epona
Media Executive
Posting Princess
Forgive, sounds good.
Forget, I wish I could

Hidden In Shadows
Catch me if you can!!

Epona is wondering.

Character AI List

Harry Potter- Daniel Radcliffe
Hermoine Granger- Emma Watson
Ron Weasley- Rupert Grint
Prue Halliwell- Shannon Doherty
Piper Halliwell- Holly Marie Combs
Phoebe Halliwell- Alyssa Millano
Paige Matthews- Rose McGowan
Epona Cecini- Melissa George
Odin- Nicolas Cage
Valfreyja Cecini- Keira Knightley
Cole Turner- Julian McMahon

Old 08-06-2008, 10:30 PM   #3
Epona
Media Executive
Posting Princess
Forgive, sounds good.
Forget, I wish I could

Hidden In Shadows
Catch me if you can!!

Epona is wondering.

Casting List

Managers
Epona

Welcome to Hogwarts
Harry Potter- open
Hermione Granger- Bloodstained
Ron Weasley- open

Charmed, I am Sure
Prue Halliwell- Stormrider
Piper Halliwell- Epona
Phoebe Halliwell- Lilandra
Paige Matthews- Stormrider

Death Is Only The Beginning
Buffy Summers- Lilandra
Willow Rosenberg- Bloodstained
Angel- open
Cordelia Chase-open

The Ancients
Epona Cecini- Epona
Odin- open
Valfreyja Cecini- Epona
Cole Turner- open

The Darkness
Voldemort- open
Zanku- open
The First- open

Last edited by Annwyl; 12-04-2008 at 11:57 PM..
Old 09-20-2008, 03:24 PM   #4
Lilandra
Posting Jester
Crazy/Deadly/Beautiful
Posting Freak

<center>Lilandra's Avatar</center>

Lilandra has no status.

Level: 37 [?]
Experience: 1,198,865
Next Level: 1,209,937

Rubies (TOP! 8): 27,516

This RPG sounds really good!! Do you want us to pm you sample RP pieces or just request a character?
Lilandra is offline   Reply With Quote Thank
Old 09-25-2008, 09:31 PM   #5
Epona
Media Executive
Posting Princess
Forgive, sounds good.
Forget, I wish I could

Hidden In Shadows
Catch me if you can!!

Epona is wondering.

Hun, if I don't know your rp style by now, I would never know it. Just request your character.

Old 10-11-2008, 11:38 AM   #6
Lilandra
Posting Jester
Crazy/Deadly/Beautiful
Posting Freak

Lilandra has no status.

Lol, ok then Can I play Buffy Summers? And if you need me to take more than one character I'd love to play Phoebe Halliwell too
Old 10-12-2008, 01:00 AM   #7
Epona
Media Executive
Posting Princess
Forgive, sounds good.
Forget, I wish I could

Hidden In Shadows
Catch me if you can!!

Epona is wondering.

If you want to play both, we can do that.

Old 10-15-2008, 06:36 PM   #8
Lilandra
Posting Jester
Crazy/Deadly/Beautiful
Posting Freak

Lilandra has no status.

Yea. I'd love to. Thanks hun
Old 10-29-2008, 07:59 PM   #9
Bloodstained Hurricane
Beauty

<center>Bloodstained Hurricane's Avatar</center>

Bloodstained Hurricane is tired and hungry

Level: 27 [?]
Experience: 153,028
Next Level: 157,092

Rubies: 2,600
Rep Power: 0 Bloodstained Hurricane is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I have Willow and Hermione?

Weapons:
Powers:
Bloodstained Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote Thank
Old 10-29-2008, 10:41 PM   #10
Epona
Media Executive
Posting Princess
Forgive, sounds good.
Forget, I wish I could

Hidden In Shadows
Catch me if you can!!

Epona is wondering.

All done!