Catch me if you can!! Silverhawk's Avatar
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Awards Top Poster

Default Some Rough Ideas

These are just thoughts at current. Feel free to chip in on any of them, or add your own ideas. This is sort of my baby with a rough idea in mind I am trying to flesh out. Don’t feel bad if your ideas are not used. I have an eventual end destination in mind for this.

Welcome to a land of mystery and magic guarded over by eight powerful Dragons. Legend has it that the first Humans, a number of refugees from some far distant land, became disoriented in a sudden storm and found themselves shipwrecked upon unexpected shores. This land was on no charts they knew of. The lookouts had not spotted it before the storm. Yet here is was, and they had nowhere else to go. The decided to claim this new land as their own and make of it a home.

Very soon they learned that it would not be that simple.

Human
    Nix- Short tribal people ( about 18” tall). Can bond with standard animals, one at a time.
    Nori- Nix gifted with telepathic abilities allowing them to control Strays.
    Kangi – Nix with wings!
    Ocheti-Inteligent, talking cats. Large cats, twice the size of a house cat. Say 20-40 pounds.
    Weki-
    Wapay-

Bios required. No limit on the number of Non-Gifted Human characters you may play, other than common sense and your schedule. Other races will be made available as the rpg progresses . You skill and frequency with posting will determine if/when you are offered the more ‘special’ races and characters.

There will be general, over-all goals in mind. So any characters left hanging, un-played, and botching up the flow of the rpg for a goodly amount of time may be eliminated. But, you can always make another.

More to follow in time.

He found himself grinning down at her exasperated expression. "You have problems with authority."
    She tossed her head, her eyes sparkling with mischief. Waves of dark hair spilled around her face and down her shoulders. "Fortunately, I don't acknowledge anyone as an authority, so there's no problem whatsoever."

Media Executive
    Posting Princess
    Forgive, sounds good.
    Forget, I wish I could

Hidden In Shadows
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Are animals the same as earth or different? Are we starting with them crashing on the island? Then working towards shelter etc.? (I mean the humans). Will species be able to mix after a while?(as in breed)
    Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
    You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby just say yes.

They say that time heals everything, but I'm still waiting.

Media Executive
    Posting Queen
    Neutral Leader
    Catch me if you can!! Silverhawk's Avatar
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Awards Top Poster

Starting from shipwrecked on a beach that had not been there an hour before the storm that stranded them.

Breeding. . . well. . . umm. . . nix are 18” tall and Ocheti are talking cats. Which did you have in mind? Of course there are still many blanks to fill in so it is a possibility that we’ll add in a more breed-able race.

Most animals are the same. Strays are animals (can be of any breed) that are vividly different from the standard of their breed, as well as ‘Gifted’ with basic telepathy. They are creatures that are amazingly beautiful, or repulsive, depending on if they wish to attract or repel . They can use their telepathy to do similar.

Last edited by Silverhawk; 11-19-2012 at 04:25 PM.

He found himself grinning down at her exasperated expression. "You have problems with authority."
    She tossed her head, her eyes sparkling with mischief. Waves of dark hair spilled around her face and down her shoulders. "Fortunately, I don't acknowledge anyone as an authority, so there's no problem whatsoever."

Media Executive
    Posting Princess
    Forgive, sounds good.
    Forget, I wish I could

Hidden In Shadows
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%

We talked about the ship being actually a space ship and they shipwreck on another world.
    Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
    You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby just say yes.

They say that time heals everything, but I'm still waiting.

Media Executive Catch me if you can!! Kawanee's Avatar
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%

I have some ideas.. I'll post them tomorrow or something... I'm sleepy

Thread Information