Of Earth and Air (products) - The Media Central
The Media Central

Go Back   The Media Central > Media Cafe > The Corner > The Spot > The Drawing Board

Notices

The Drawing Board Art and Fan Fics: Show your artistic ability here.

Old 10-24-2014, 09:24 AM   #1
Silverhawk
Media Executive
Posting Queen
Neutral Leader
Catch me if you can!!

<center>Silverhawk's Avatar</center>

Silverhawk is breathing. . . not well, but breathing at all is good.

Level: 51 [?]
Experience: 12,611,764
Next Level: 13,849,320

Rubies (TOP! 1): 2,369,860
Awarded 1 time(s)
Received 2 thank(s)
Rep Power: 10000 Silverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Of Earth and Air (products)

Of Earth and Air

Of Earth and Air is a joint vending venture of Becky and mine. We both hand craft items to sell to cover the costs of our hobbies. I tend toward the Fierce Arts (torch and anvil) and she tends toward the Fiber Arts.

Most anything listed as “Sold” can be recreated if desired. It just means the one in the picture is gone. Bartering is acceptable, depending on what is being offered. As is politely negotiating some of the prices. My joy is in the making, not the selling.

Feel free to use the Of Earth and Air (chat) to discuss pieces for sale, order items, or suggest designs.

Annular Bow Cloak Pin, copper. Sold. ($25)

Double headed Flail straight pin/tie pin, metal and horn. Sold. ($15)

Annular Bow Cloak Pin, copper, brass, and silver-plated with faceted amethyst. Sold. ($30)

Double Bow Pendant, copper, brass, and silver-plated with a ruby. Sold. ($30)

Flail Pendant, silver-plated, horn, and glass. Sold. ($10)

Dragonfly Necklace, silver-plated, hand-made chain and dragonfly, with glass. $30

Owl Pin, copper and crystal beads. $15

Bow Pendants, copper, brass, and silver-plate. $10

Roman Hoop Earrings, silver-plated hoops inspired by ancient Roman earrings from the 1st-3rd century, with rubies. $25

He found himself grinning down at her exasperated expression. "You have problems with authority."
She tossed her head, her eyes sparkling with mischief. Waves of dark hair spilled around her face and down her shoulders. "Fortunately, I don't acknowledge anyone as an authority, so there's no problem whatsoever."

Last edited by Silverhawk; 10-30-2014 at 11:23 AM..
Silverhawk is offline   Reply With Quote Thank
Old 10-24-2014, 09:52 AM   #2
Silverhawk
Media Executive
Posting Queen
Neutral Leader
Catch me if you can!!

Awarded 1 time(s)
Received 2 thank(s)
Rep Power: 10000 Silverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSilverhawk has a reputation beyond repute

Tree of Life Pendant, copper, rainbow glass crystal beads. $30

Tiny Sead Beaded Earring, size 18 seed beads.

Elf Ear-cuff, Silver-plated. Sold. ($15)

Large Penannular Copper Cloak Pin, copper. $20

Large Penannular Copper Cloak Pin, copper with handmade lamp-work glass bead. $25

Large Penannular Copper Cloak Pin, copper and sodalite stone beads. $20

Large Heart Penannular Copper Cloak Pin, copper. $20

Roman Earrings, brass, aventurine, and rubies. Inspired by ancient Roman earrings from the 1st-3rd century. $25

He found himself grinning down at her exasperated expression. "You have problems with authority."
She tossed her head, her eyes sparkling with mischief. Waves of dark hair spilled around her face and down her shoulders. "Fortunately, I don't acknowledge anyone as an authority, so there's no problem whatsoever."

Last edited by Silverhawk; 10-30-2014 at 09:32 AM..
Old 10-30-2014, 10:47 AM   #3
Silverhawk
Media Executive
Posting Queen
Neutral Leader
Catch me if you can!!

Awarded 1 time(s)
Received 2 thank(s)

Live Free Copper Bracelet, copper. $20

Medieval Paternoster, stone beads and metal beads with a metal Celtic knot focal. $15

Medieval Paternoster and Pomander, glass beads, antique metal beads, bronze pomander. $15

Star (Pentagram) Necklace and Earrings set, size 15 seed beads and pearls. $25

Stone Star Pendant, copper and various stone. Sold. ($5)

Garnet Veil Pins, brass. Sold. (2 for $7)

Heart Veil Pins, brass. 2 for $5

Medium Annular Heart Copper Cloak Pin, copper. $12

Lamp-work Necklace, handmade silver-plate links and lamp-work beads. $30

Roman Earrings, sterling silver, aventurine, and rubies. Inspired by ancient Roman earrings from the 1st-3rd century. Sold. ($35)